JOIN THE MOVEMENT. BECOME A HIP MEMBER TODAY
For foundations and corporations that are committed to investing in the future of the Latino community and are interested in taking a leadership role in the development of HIP's mission. Annual dues range from $10,000 to $25,000.
For foundations and corporations that share HIP's commitment to diversity and are interested in actively participating in HIP's programs. Annual dues range from $3,000 to $9,999.
For professionals in the field. Annual dues are $250.
For students, interns and others interested in learning more about philanthropy. Annual dues are $150.
Memberships Levels and Benefits
|Annual dues||$10,000 - $25,000||$3,000 - $9,999||$250||$150|
|Non-voting HIP membership for employees and trustees||Unlimited||Unlimited||-||-|
|Eligible to serve on the HIP board of directors, working groups and vote at membership meetings||Up to 10||Up to 5||-|
|Get a discount to HIP’s Annual Conference and events|
|Network and learn at national conferences and regional happy hours|
|Share your voice in HIP’s network through opportunities to contribute content or speak at webinars and conference workshops|
|Attend delegations and study tours to learn about the critical issues facing Latinos across the U.S. and Latin America|
|Receive HIP newsletters about priorities and strategies for funding Latino communities|
|Recognition on HIP website||-||-|
|Annual members spotlight (reaching 38,000 + individuals)||-||-||-|
Other ways to get involved:
- Take Action
- The Latino community in the U.S. is under attack, and HIP is responding. Join the movement and take action on some of the most pressing issues facing us today.
- Mid-career Professional? Apply for HIP’s Líderes Fellowship
- Are you a Foundation Trustee? Join our Trustee conversations. For more details please contact Mireille Posse at email@example.com
- Interested in donating to a Donor Advised Fund (DAF)? Anyone can contribute to HIP’s PowerUp Fund!
- HIP’s crowdfunding platform HIPGive helps Latino-led and Latino-serving nonprofits across the Americas to raise awareness and money for their work. Choose your favorite project, donate $10 or $100, and spread the word!